Discuss Good morning - whats in store for you today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

I have to work with a member of staff who has made an error (putting it kindly) and then tried to blame others, ARRHHH Im hoping he will see the error of his ways when he has slept on it. dont wanna talk to him as ill only lose my temper again

then meetings in the afternoon, what joy

Hi Fuzzy

I'm altering the pipes on a boiler for new kitchen install, re routing the kitchen rad to he other wall.

PM picking up 2 SS cylinders and installing at a property in the sticks

Oh and lunch time meeting the chap from Combisave

The old cylinders are removed and its ready to pop the new ones in, with minimal pipe alterations

Well for me -- Couple landlord safety's; I can never get use to letting myself in to landlords properties! A repair on a 80eco, private service & a doctors surgery to sort out, heating not turning off!
Catchya later :)

having only got my stitches out yesterday, I'm not wanting to rush back into work just yet :p expecting a phone call from British Gas Contracts Manager today about inspection work, got a boiler to price up tomorrow for a builder and some oversink water heaters to install on thursday or friday depends when they arrrive(got them much cheaper off the net !!)

well ripped out a 18 month old ferroli today replaced it with a duotec ,then fit a rad,plumb a sink in then look at a old ideal of which i id and capped

Long one today, strip out dual coil vented cylinder, disable oil stove, remove loft tanks, install new unvented cylinder, modify every single pipe in the airing cupboard, move discharge pipe twice, create manifold for hot and cold to feed two new wet rooms and pipe in existing shower. Oh plus running around to get hold of a second immersion heater for the cylinder for when the customer goes all electric in the next 5 years.

I'll have to get to the scrappie this week, the old airing cupboard now consists of a squished cylinder and two buckets of copper.

Wife's complaining the back garden looks like steptoes yard! :) :) :)

Worked this morning and had a quiet afternoon. Watched Countdown...God, that Rachael Riley's hot. Today especially so. I'm sure you can get a peek on the Channel 4 website of today's show if you want, and you really you should. What a dream it'd be if she called me out :drool5:

Anyone done any work for someone notable or famous?

Cleaned the bosses hot tub filled it up ready for summer. Done some tiling in his house, ripped his dogs kennels down burnt some of the wood and the rest to the skip. Then to a friends house to have a look at a leaky radiator and water coming through the ceiling, had a gander pipework is really old lead wastepipe under bath, really old style towel rail he'll have to get his landlord to replace it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Good morning - whats in store for you today? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back