Discuss Glowworm 30ci filling issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamesp24

Hello guys.im hoping someone would be able to help me with an issue on my gloworm boiler.

ive had a problem with it losing pressure and needing regular topping up for the past few months after Afew visits it was diagnosed as blocked flexi pipe to expansion vessel which was causing it to hit 3 bar and open prv.

the engineer cleaned out the flexi and fired it back up.however today it needed topping up again but it won't hold anything more than .8 .7 bar on the gauge.if I fill it to 1 or above it will fall to .8 within an hour and stay there. A it lost for ideas. Surely a leak in the system would cause it to continue to drop?? Any help would be much appreciated..

cheers

PRVs don't often reseal perfectly after several openings, it's possible it maybe passing but you really need to get the engineer out to have a look at it :)

Thanks.

He did replace the prv at the same time but it still wont hold anything more than .8 depite filling to 1.2.

BG engineer is coming again in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm 30ci filling issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back