Search the forum,

Discuss glow worm flexicom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Customer rang. Told me she had someone out, they have changed the flat plate heat exchanger. Still same problem with water runs hot for a few minutes, then runs cool. Boiler is still running. Then they have told her its because she needs a new pump and quotes her for one. Then they sent another engineer and told her she doesn't need a pump. I have to go and look at the job today. Is there something I should be checking? I told her son to turn off the valves to the shower but the problem persist. I can only think there must be a blockage in the filter? Any help would be useful. Thanks

If the boiler is still lit then I would be looking dhw temp sensor myself. If it's going out then possible blockage.
Boiler is running at lower temperature. Just rang Glow worm. Suggest rubber hose deterioration, and filter blockage. He said squeeze hose. But that's not going to happen, if slightly blocked that will kill it. New hose then, cheap thing to try first and very likely. Clean filter and off we go. Lets hope. The only other thing is the pump.

Boiler is running at lower temperature. Just rang Glow worm. Suggest rubber hose deterioration, and filter blockage. He said squeeze hose. But that's not going to happen, if slightly blocked that will kill it. New hose then, cheap thing to try first and very likely. Clean filter and off we go. Lets hope. The only other thing is the pump.
Or the sensor as above

Reply to glow worm flexicom 30cx in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock