Discuss Gloves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, thanks for all the replies guys. I am going to order meself a few packs of those. No more battered dried hands!!! Hopefully, i will bve able to keep all my fingers by the time i retire. Not like some of you guys it seems. He he

i wear the tornado gloves (as below link) on and off sometimes as i find it difficult to pick my nose when wering them.

I learned years ago to wear ppe.

My own stupid fault, but I've got a little shard of steel embedded in my left eye from an exploding drill bit when using an unguarded pillar drill (means I can't ever have a CAT scan anywhere near my head - probably a good job - they might find out I've got no brain :) ).

I try to wear gloves as often as possible - ones to those in the ebay link above (knitted with pvc palms) and nitrile disposables or heavy gauntlets for messy stuff. I always wear safety glasses when drilling or grinding (good quality UVEX ones - worth the little extra and ear defenders / gloves when hammer drilling / grinding. Not so bad when you get into the habit and it's pretty hard to do any job if you're blind or missing a finger...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a little shard of steel embedded in my left eye from an exploding drill bit when using an unguarded pillar drill (means I can't ever have a CAT scan anywhere near my head
i can just imagine your head unscrewing if you did.lol/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gloves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back