Currently reading:
generate work FROM THE FORUM !!!!

Discuss generate work FROM THE FORUM !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi Dear members ,

I have a idea ,why dont the moderators crater some sort of page where potential customers to list a jobs they want done and all members from here by listing there location can go and visit jobs and take it on if customers agree on price , plus they can leave feed back for all of our services !

And after we get going we can sponsor the forum and get better and better

Please speak your mined and give ideas , I am starting my first job which I got from here
full install (boiler ,unvented , and 13 rads + first fix on bathroom and 2 showers )

will be nice to catch the POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS WHEN THEY VISIT HERE !

we have been looking initially at this for a few months now and we are working at it in the background.
on the 'other (secret) forum'
but we still need as much 'think tanking' to get it right whilst things are being set up, we are also considering taking on the 'big-uns' too.

keep your eyes open for the boiler forum.

ps. are we there yet?. are we nearly there yet?. lol.

we have been looking initially at this for a few months now and we are working at it in the background.
on the 'other (secret) forum'
but we still need as much 'think tanking' to get it right whilst things are being set up, we are also considering taking on the 'big-uns' too.

keep your eyes open for the boiler forum.

ps. are we there yet?. are we nearly there yet?. lol.
boiler forums ?? whats going on there then,tried my best to get baxi on board

just came across this thread, seems like a good idea. I think we should have plumbers arms members only(Red username) as already stated, each person should provide proof of insurance, gas safe, qualifications etc. They should also state all their services so they could be matched to potential customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to generate work FROM THE FORUM !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock