Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Gas Safe.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blayedrunner

Paid my £428 for my first ever Gas Safe number today..... Well that was an experience!!!! Well ok it wasn't it was just expensive lol

Its a rip off in this climate............i reckon something needs to be done here.

whats ur say fellas?

Things are changing with Gas Safe, They are running consultations and giving out questionaires to see how they can improve the industry.

The problem is with consultations is they have usually already decided what theyre gonna do, or they have already been told what theyre gonna do. The process of consultations is a legal requirement. But I think that they are just going through the motions to make it legal.

The bottom line is I reckon is its gonna get harder and more expensive to be Gas Safe registered you only have to look at the debarcle thats going on with MCS and renewables to see the way things are going.

god wouldnt like to meet you lot in a mechants all doom and gloom might as well pack in now and av done with it

I (employer) / we (employees) are registered with many organizations to do our work correctly and more than most professionally, These costs are simply past on to the people who need work doing i.e. customers. I do a good job for a good price, we always get the odd one , but win or loose do a decent job charge a decent price

I wouldn't expect too much too change when the Gas Safe behemoth is run by Capita......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock