Discuss Gas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So as some of you may know ive been waiting for my certificates from the college for just coming up to a year and they still keep changing there mind about if the work is finished or not, I'm seriously thinking about doing a separate course just to get my gas as its effecting my work and customer base as i've been turning down gas work for the last year with an average of about 2-6 calls a week for gas work,

My question is whats the best option if i do choose to go another route?

they have lost your portfolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not lost it just keep saying its not finished, ive been told its finshed 10 times now and that ill be getting my certificates soon

no not lost it just keep saying its not finished, ive been told its finshed 10 times now and that ill be getting my certificates soon

weeeert! after a year?
it takes upto 3 months.

i would be demanding action.

go and take the acs exams, then sign up with gas safe, bet you wont be asked for a portfolio, even though I did one, it wasnt available to the inspector when he came as the college still had mine, so i never saw it again. Waste of time anyhow, anyone can forge a signature in the portfolio..................

weeeert! after a year?
it takes upto 3 months.

i would be demanding action.

ive done everything, i was the first out of 30 to finish then they started say oh we want to change this and that, now there saying they want to see 2 more installs, after telling me there happy with everything so i've just been cracking on with installs and not taking pictures, its a literal joke

Anybody can take the ACS assessment without a portfolio but the candidate must achieve a standard accepted by the assessor, then said candidate can apply to gas safe for a probationary period

go and take the acs exams, then sign up with gas safe, bet you wont be asked for a portfolio, even though I did one, it wasnt available to the inspector when he came as the college still had mine, so i never saw it again. Waste of time anyhow, anyone can forge a signature in the portfolio..................
spot on and will do as it says on the tin, get down and see an assesor and tell him youve done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock