Discuss G/Worm Ultimate 120FF fires, runs then cuts out for a split second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heatwizz

Been to a customers house who have a Glowworm Ultimate 120FF boiler
Other company been out before replaced fan (the thought this caused the fault below) which didn't fix fault then told customer boiler was very old and needs replacing, Yeh old but in perfect condition and a good boiler
Problem is, boiler fires runs for about 10 mins then cuts out, only for a split second, you see the flame on burner drop right down then shots back to normal, it keeps doing this till boiler shuts of on stat, then when cool fires again and does the same, aprat from dropping in/out works perfect
I have checked APS hoses for holes or splits, checked venturi, and replaced PCB (had one on van so tried it just to rule out) but still doing it
Has anyone any ideas or thoughts, i am thinking along lines of APS dropping out but doesn't make sense why if would only drop for a split second

Sorry mate. Not in open forum.

Could you take a look at the notices plastered all over the forums to see why this thread's now closed and what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to G/Worm Ultimate 120FF fires, runs then cuts out for a split second in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock