Discuss Flueless fire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gas engineer did a service and turned round and said there is anti draught vents out now.

a chimney is not direct to outside no it is their to carry the products of combustion that's all

gas engineer did a service and turned round and said there is anti draught vents out now.

Home
Products
Literature
Technical support
Company
Contact
News
CPD
Marketing
home » products » underfloor & through wall ventilation » wall anti-draught ventilators
Aero wall anti-draught ventilators
Combination ventilator sets for background venting and heat producing appliances
Use
To provide ventilation for heat producing appliances
To provide background room ventilation
Individual ventilation sets can supply up to maximum appliance rated input of 29kW (99,000 Btu/h)
For new build, refurbishment and remedial work
Features & benefits
Aesthetically pleasing and a simple to install modular system
Excellent airflow properties
Independently tested by BRE
Offers reduction of draughts and light compared to basic through wall ventilation
Cowl or air brick version available
Internal baffle with aerodynamic design improves airflow
Internal finish with open louvre grille (options with Hit & Miss available to special*request, but not suitable for*heat producing appliances.)*
Quality
Equivalent area tested to BS EN13141-1:2004
Compliant with BS 5440-2:2000, BS 5871-3:2005 & BS 493:1995
Complies with Building Regulation 2000 Approved Documents F (2004 edition) & J (2002 edition)
Complies with ‘The Scottish Building Standards’ Technical handbooks
Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
Meets the requirements of British Gas
Satisfies NHBC Standards 2008
Material & colour choice
Manufactured by injection moulding in HIPS/Polypropylene
External brick/cowls in buff, brown, terracotta & white
Internal grilles are white as standard
Products in this system
9” x 6” Aero wall vent with cowl - ADV96C*
Provides an equivalent area of 10800mm2 and each unit is suitable for venting appliances up to 28.7kW (98,000Btu) rated input.
9” x 6” Aero wall vent with air brick - ADV96AB*
Provides an equivalent area of 10000mm2 and each unit is suitable for venting appliances up to 27kW (92,000Btu) rated input.
9” x 3” Aero wall vent with air brick - ADV93AB*
Provides an equivalent area of 5500mm2 and each unit is suitable for venting appliances up to 18kW (61,500Btu) rated input.
9” x 3” Aero vent with air brick/cowl- ADV93C*
Provides an equivalent area of 5100mm2 and each unit is suitable for venting appliances up to 17kW (58,700Btu) rated input.
Enlarge Image

Links
Product Information
Installation
How to order
Product codes
Downloads
Data sheet
B of Q Clause for Anti-draught vent
Technical Information & Installation advice
Timloc strongly recommend that reference is made to the relevant technical information section before the products are specified, purchased or installed.
Cavity trays
Cavity closers fire & acoustic stops
Gas Barriers & Damp Proofing
Loft access doors
Access panels
Roof ventilation
Underfloor & through wall ventilation
Air brick
Telescopic underfloor ventilator
Underfloor ventilation accessories
Cavity sleeves
Compartment, wall vent grilles & airbrick cowls