Search the forum,

Discuss Filling Station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Took me a while to figure out this was actually the filling loop to the system today - constantly open inlet with a 1.5 bar pressure reducing valve and expansion vessel - never seen it done like this before :/

f7a06afdbec37a67e6c1c7d4bb2e2d49.jpg

Hahaha that's one way for an auto filling loop guess they have a leak on the system

Was there to replace a grundfos pump and a burner gasket - started draining the system while I changed the gasket and it was still strong.. That's when I found this beauty

Constantly refilling with oxygenated water. I'd love to see the state of the system water. Have you got your powerflush machine yet Jay? That one will need it sooner rather than later I reckon...

Constantly refilling with oxygenated water. I'd love to see the state of the system water. Have you got your powerflush machine yet Jay? That one will need it sooner rather than later I reckon...

Have indeed! I thought I was going mad when I couldn't find the filling loop haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Filling Station in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock