Discuss Fernox vs kamco power flush units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the kamco unit with the dual magnets can u use one for a heater and 1 for magnet or is that just ott

You can get a free booklet off of Kamco which lists most make/models of boilers and the metals they contain. I do however also contact the manufacturer of the boiler to double check.

thats a good shout, I stopped off at the merchants I use yesterday and quizzed them in there he recommended the Anton flow clean, bit cheaper also.
was asking about chemicals and I asked about fx2 and how strong it is and ally in boilers and he seemed to think it's all right!!!!! "Won't have a problem at all"

but it then I was talking to a good mate who is gas safe and he NEVER flushes a boiler he always by passes it so he can't be blamed for anything going wrong with it over the next couple months

Kamco have a disclaimer on their site that you can print off. I have a load printed off to get signed before work commences.

Also do u put the lock shields back to where there were or re balance, a balance is extra right

leave them as you found them, but check they are all working on completion, if you charge the right amount at the start a balance on the system is included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fernox vs kamco power flush units in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back