Discuss Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

I Wish she would come back, American women don't like lego landrovers either!!! I could start a "Bash the landrover" Thread next !!! :tounge_smile: lol

Oh god, tin hats at the ready!!!!:army::tank:

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant

Tell you right now there`s no way Im getting involved in that one when it starts! lol

Don`t like them myself, agree they did a job and the Range Rover led the 4x4 world for a time but better options now.

Yeah rpm, only for a time though.....back in the dark ages !! lol

Stopcocks Women Plumbers

Hi Toggles, you could give Stopcocks a call, I have just joined them, still self-employed but with lots of backup and business savvy, cheers, Julie

Re: Female Plumber Starting Own Business

Hi Toggles, there are plenty of ways for you to stand out from the crowd so do something different and what feels right for you and your 'brand.' It's all about brand identity, and everyone is right there is a market for it but you'll have to search hard for it and prove yourself before word gets around to the big money jobs.

There's a company in London called Home Jane who hire only females to carry out all sorts of maintenance in the home and work. We used them for our blocked toilets at work and they were fab.

They might hire on a contract basis or per job (although I don't know where you are based)

Good luck!

Don't mind me while I reply to a few of the threads. We need the new thread pages to be picked up correctly. If this thread isn't current, just visit the plumbing forum and post your own new thread or checkout the other existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Female Plumber Starting Own Business although she might regret her landrover rant. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back