Currently reading:
Esprit 2 30

Discuss Esprit 2 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rich72

Afternoon all.

I have a house I rent out and a new tenant moved in last month. The boiler had been switched off for a few months while the house was empty but I went in every couple of days to put the boiler on and keep it working. The problem is now, the display panel on the front of the boiler has gone off so we can't control the the water and heating. The wireless thermostat does not control the temperature so when the boiler is is on, the radiators just get hotter and hotter. I have tried turning the radiators off and turning the boiler on to get hot water but that was unsuccessful.

Had ad a guy out to look at it but he just tutted and said I need a new boiler and offered to put one in for me £1500. That boiler has been in for less than 4 years so I find it unlikely that a new boiler is needed.

I have searched for a control panel online but I can't find one. Can I just buy one or do I indeed need a new boiler?

any advice gratefully received. I'm in Wakefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Esprit 2 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock