Search the forum,

Discuss Entire Stock for sale - suit new entrant looking to get up and running instantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GBZ

As I've recently got a new non-tools based job, I'm looking to shift my entire stock of materials, tools etc.

Fittings include large selectionof WC fittings, drill bits, DIAMOND CORE DRILL BITS, holesaws, copper pipe, Hep2o (white and grey) & JG pipe, plus various fittings, including a box of end feeds, and plastic as well.

If anyone is interested, please PM and I can let them have further details.

Thanks

and a price, I picked up a van stock off e bay for ÂŁ100 last year, brilliant value:), the stielsons included retail at ÂŁ95

Hey i hope this newbie can claim shotgun? If its a good price that is

Selection of photos attached. The pipes include 15, 22 & 28mm, as well as condensate pipes etc. All fittings new.
IMG_0738.jpgIMG_0754.jpgIMG_0753.jpgIMG_0752.jpgIMG_0751.jpgIMG_0750.jpgIMG_0749.jpgIMG_0748.jpgIMG_0747.jpgIMG_0746.jpgIMG_0745.jpgIMG_0744.jpgIMG_0743.jpgIMG_0755.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Entire Stock for sale - suit new entrant looking to get up and running instantly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock