Search the forum,

Discuss eco funding in fact all government funding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Not even ment to say anything about this but we are all brothers here I found thr information out for a really good source

As from September 2015 all eco and grant funding will stop no more funding this includes eco boilers loft cavity ewi etc. Not dead sure on the green deal but that is dead in water.

Just be careful to some of the boys as a few of these eco funding companys Well Defo be shutting it's doors And I bet they will hang the works out to dry with out pay

Steven

Good for the heads up , i bet the schemes are still being advertised by the training centres to become approved.

My best earning days were on the Warnfront contract. I had 4 years of it and thought the fun would never end. Did a bit of the Eco stuff but there wasn't much money on those jobs.

Hammers course they will still got a few months of money.
APPlumbing were still doing the ewi but we will need be renewing our pas2030

It's about time. It was all ran by large companies paying peanuts so it was a viscous circle.

My best earning days were on the Warnfront contract. I had 4 years of it and thought the fun would never end. Did a bit of the Eco stuff but there wasn't much money on those jobs.

Changed now tho, i remember doing packs years back all we use to do was rip out then re-new . No boxing or painting pipes , no flushing , commissioning was carried out by another engineer was a doodle

Happy days, I'm sure this Eco funding has lost me some custom.

Tbh even tho I was doing eco stuff I lost a cake lot of work.due to landlords I still Perfer work in my boots then eco guff as you make more.

Plus u can stick the fingers up to tight landlords ha ha.

About time too aswell. Although today and i dont think It's ECO related customer got a cheque from the energy savings trust to get a new boiler. Total of £1750 and they cant get anther plumber in cos the cheque was made out to me.

They applied not thinking they would get anything back in january. After i gave them. a quote for 3 boilers and stating why there 12 yr old ariston needed replacing.

what they are going to stop giving free (tax funded) boilers to private landlords................ about fekin time.

Shame for the skint elderly people tho.

True. But the correct solution to that is to pay proper pensions, which we could afford to do if we didn't waste so much money on people who just learn how to play the system.

Halve benefits, but spend the proceeds on doubling pensions.

True. But the correct solution to that is to pay proper pensions, which we could afford to do if we didn't waste so much money on people who just learn how to play the system.

Halve benefits, but spend the proceeds on doubling pensions.

God help us if labour get back in then lol

About time. Some of the big fishes got much richer on these crooked schemes. Was a total joke for us trying to get all the tickets only to lose out to a firm who was blatantly back handing the funding organisation as they were getting HUGE amounts of the work before any of us could get a look in. I put two fingers up the scheme once I discovered it was totally stitched up , around me anyway.

Call me a cynic but expect a similar scheme to be announced after the election, regardless of what colour it is, contracts awarded to large companies who will take the bulk of the money offered in 'admin' and the dregs passed on to the installers.

Call me a cynic but expect a similar scheme to be announced after the election, regardless of what colour it is, contracts awarded to large companies who will take the bulk of the money offered in 'admin' and the dregs passed on to the installers.

You'll have to call me a cynic as well then.

running the country would be easy if the lobbyists and other folk on the side lines were all banned from going near those in government, trouble is then it would be just a few ayatollahs in charge!!

We shouldnt talk politics, it ends in tears.

Saw this the other day :)

CDcsfO9WMAEH8Il.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to eco funding in fact all government funding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock