Search the forum,

Discuss Dismantling a Grohe Europlus kitchen mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rob L

Has anyone taken a Grohe Europlus kitchen mixer (model 33930 or similar) apart, below the level of the cartridge?

I've got one that's weeping below the column, but above the sink. There's nothing leaking underneath the unit, so I guess the flexible tails are fine.

I cleaned it up and put a new cartridge in, but it's made no difference.

Grohe say if it's not the cartridge then it's not fixable, but before chucking away a £300 tap, I thought I'd check.

The product documentation has an exploded diagram that suggests there are replaceable seals in there, but the Grohe man says no.

Grateful for any advice.

Yes, I have done a similar tap. Pull the spout up until you can see the o - ring that is around the base of the spout, then wrap 6 turns of PTFE tape around it. If the spout does not go back in, then use less PTFE.

Cheers Subby

The spout wasn't lifting so I thought there was something hidden that was holding it in place. I'll try a bit more force on it this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dismantling a Grohe Europlus kitchen mixer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock