Discuss Depraved Doctor Yeou in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
years ago when computers and digital cameras were a novelty we took a picture of the toilet in our flat and played it onto the screen then at a party told all the girls after they had been in for a wee we had filmed them peeing

I'd say the two that went in for a 'chat' together were red as beet roots.
On a more serious note god knows what that doctor might've got up to with children or people not able to speak up for themselves, old or intellectual problems. Ye make assumptions about people in certain professions. Truth is there's dirt bird sickos in all walks of life.

Without question they are there in every single walk of life.
That’s why I think every care home that are responsible for the care of patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s should be absolutely smothered in cameras watching their staffs every move.
They are out there amongst them for sure.
That’s the one I’m just waiting to blow-up in the press, as it is without question happening to those misfortunate enough not to remember what happened to them 5 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Depraved Doctor Yeou in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Don`t forget to register if you want to vote on it. Registration ends 7th June...
Replies
Views
Went to a back boiler last week (Baxi Bermuda 50/4E) . Newly bought property. Gravity hot water, cylinder stat, pumped heating, room stat. Two...
Replies
Views
M
In case you missed it change to the rules came in on 13th June 2014 - completely replacing the Cancellation of Contracts made in Consumers' Homes...
Replies
Views
nobby
N
Back