Discuss Delicate situation averted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz-plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I had a phone call from one of my customers.

I've known her for about 10 years. She has gotten married and 3 kids with her husband - we're more like brother and sister

Anyway - her name comes up on the phone - I answer with
" What's up gorgeous?"

The reply comes with " It's Jarrod here".......
...long pause on my behalf.....
My reply,
" What's up gorgeous?"

He started laughing and I could hear her laughing in the background - phone must have been on loud speaker.

Rule to oneself - don't assume the person calling you is the person calling you.
Dodged what could have been a very tricky situation.

All's good

Or so you believe...
Until you turn up next time and he has the boys waiting for you.:p:p:D

Once said something similar to a long time attractive customer thinking we were alone in the house and hubby walked in the room.

Ah, hello Mr Gorgeous!

I once accidently texted a regular customer that I couldn't wait to ---- all over him or words to that effect (more aswell but too obscene for here). I was sending a dirty joke text to my girlfriend at the same time I was giving him a text quote.

I was so embarrassed i nearly died.

I once accidently texted a regular customer that I couldn't wait to ---- all over him or words to that effect (more aswell but too obscene for here). I was sending a dirty joke text to my girlfriend at the same time I was giving him a text quote.

I was so embarrassed i nearly died.

what did he say?

Nothing! that was the worse part, I texted back oops sorry John, not meant for you! No text back..I've seen hi since but we never mention it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Delicate situation averted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there everyone, I need a bit of clarification on Gas engineers procedures when dealing with a customers CO alarm job. Yesterday morning I...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Good evening... As the post states. I am going through paperwork before work begins again tomorrow AM. I have an unpaid job, it is from a very...
Replies
Views
Hello again all: Firstly: Personal background, as I know people are likely to ask: 1) I AM GSR 2) Most of my work so far since qualification has...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock