Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Crestalux 10040188 angled rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danfoto

OK, I admit defeat. This valve came as part of a TRV + lockshield valve kit, and neither head-scratching nor Google has done me any good ...

The valve comes with a squared plastic knob on it to open and close the valve, and it also comes with a plain cylindrical cap. I assumed that the idea was you pull off the squared cap and replace it with the cylindrical cap to turn the valve into a lockshield, but the squared cap/knob doesn't want to come off.

Where am I going wrong here please?

hi danfoto have you fitted it to the rad yet?,if not when you do it will give extra leverage cap should come off then

Haven't fitted it yet GM - so basically I just heave on the squared cap/knob thingy i.e. it's a push/clip-on fit?

yes unless it has a push in disk at the top it may have a screw under it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Crestalux 10040188 angled rad valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock