Discuss crasslin zone port valve faulty in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toadhall

Hi, when I switch on the underfloor heating, the entire central heating for the house comes on when they should be independent. I have figured out that one of my 2 zone port valves is faulty. Basically, the manual lever seems to work normally (i.e has resistance when moving it, and then falls back into place when left alone), but when it is in the closed position, hot water still flows through it, supplying the central heating. Is there anyway of telling whether it is the metal valve that is at fault or the electric motor/mechanism that sits on top?

Thanks
t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to crasslin zone port valve faulty in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock