Discuss Cordless power drill / screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John333

Could anyone recommend a good cordless power drill / screwdriver that won't break the bank ..

lol!!!! That Yankee Screwdriver 130B complete with two bits is the one for me, might be able to get for under 3 quid ...

I have spent years lugging around Bosch 24 v for nearly all drilling. Last year bought a Bosch 18 v Lithium drill and impact driver set.

Brilliant pieces of kit. Loads of power, light and quick charging.

Also remember a drill is only as good as the drill bit you are using, again I have started using the Bosch Multi Construction drill bits, cope easily with wood/tile concrete ect.

Kev.

Always Milwaukee. metal gearboxes, etc etc... pay once last ages. Go for 18volt HD range.

I agree. I use Hilti at the moment always but if for some reason i couldn't get them I'd go with Milwaukee, brilliant tools. Buy cheap pay twice.

I've settled for the 'Dewatt DC729KA cordless drill driver 18 volt' which I've ordered today. Just like to thank everybody again for the excellent recommendations..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cordless power drill / screwdriver in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back