Search the forum,

Discuss conservatory build over existing trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RobTi

Hi what would need done if a conservatory is to be built and there is a Buchan trap where its going to be built.

We were having a talk and a couple of mixed replies

1. cut pipe at top of trap and alter and bring it up outside founds, so only moving the access part
2 remove trap and alter all the piework to bring everything outside the founds

Thanks

Robert

not very good to have traps and access internally, messy if it goes wrong

Should be outside IMO. You'll only regret it when you have issues later on.

Hi thanks for the replies it wouldn't be left open inside the property, i say just cut the pipe above the trap and angle it up outside the property this trap takes the grey waste water and rain water away from the building then either rodding eye or hopper head as all that is being done is moving the vertical rodding access outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to conservatory build over existing trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock