Currently reading:
Connecting SCR from Drayton RF700 to boiler

Discuss Connecting SCR from Drayton RF700 to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uknowsit

Hi there, I'm a competant DIYer but am struggling to connect my SCR to boiler.

I have an Ariston clas he volt free switching boiler. I have 2 brown and 1 blue wire, but am struggling to follow the connections to the SCR from a Drayton RF700 + 2.

Can anyone advise which wires go into which connections as I'm having real difficulty getting the SCR to do anything.

Thanks in advance

Think your lack if replies is due to the forum rules..... I'm probably going to get shot down but your not a gas safe engineer nor are you competent as u cannot read diagrams . I would without trying to be being rude or appear omnipotent; that you seek and employ the services of a qualified engineer, who could also perform the annual service on your appliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting SCR from Drayton RF700 to boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock