Discuss Cleaning up in Spain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

superdan

Hi all,

Has anyone looked into getting extra work abroad? I recently went and spent a month out in Spain at my father/mother in law's (he's also in the trade) and there's so much work out there for English migrants it's insane.

My in-laws moved out there to retire and now my father in law has more work than he ever did over here! Just a thought for anyone looking to top up their tans.

Dan

Thanks for the tip. Which part of Spain are your family in? The sunnier part I hope :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Hi all,

Has anyone looked into getting extra work abroad? I recently went and spent a month out in Spain at my father/mother in law's (he's also in the trade) and there's so much work out there for English migrants it's insane.

My in-laws moved out there to retire and now my father in law has more work than he ever did over here! Just a thought for anyone looking to top up their tans.

Dan

im in

Tan, id be like a tomato, it sounds good but my beer belly would increase 10fold

I did the same a few years ago in Cyprus, ruddy wonderful.
Me and Mrs MM visiting our house there in September, I'm not keen cos I won't want to come back here.

I did the same a few years ago in Cyprus, ruddy wonderful.
Me and Mrs MM visiting our house there in September, I'm not keen cos I won't want to come back here.

I love Cyprus, although we have an apartment in the algarve we have been to Cyprus the last two Christmas/New Years, and even at that time the weather is fantastic,
As a typical Brit abroad, I like the English road signs, driving on the left and the sun and beer is the bonus

I'm not sure what our long term plan is but it could involve moving to the Algarve, my son lives there and is sorting out buying land to build a 6 bed villa as a family house so we can holiday there as often as possible but we have fleeting moments when we think about moving over lock stock and barrel, although with 13 yr old twins and schooling at £10k each per year it's a lot to consider on top of the actual move

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Cyprus, although we have an apartment in the algarve we have been to Cyprus the last two Christmas/New Years, and even at that time the weather is fantastic,
As a typical Brit abroad, I like the English road signs, driving on the left and the sun and beer is the bonus

I'm not sure what our long term plan is but it could involve moving to the Algarve, my son lives there and is sorting out buying land to build a 6 bed villa as a family house so we can holiday there as often as possible but we have fleeting moments when we think about moving over lock stock and barrel, although with 13 yr old twins and schooling at £10k each per year it's a lot to consider on top of the actual move
What sort of temp is Cyprus at Xmas Kirk?

What sort of temp is Cyprus at Xmas Kirk?

25-28, not roasting, (well it is for scots haha) but absolutely lovely walking about up to 10pm in shorts and t shirt, and even after that just a light jumper or something, a wee bit hotter than Glasgow in January, it would probably be too hot for me in the summer, my pals in Turkey at the moment and she's telling us it's 42+ during the day

blighter how much Borstals charge nowadays :)

We can see who's making all the money!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cleaning up in Spain in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock