Discuss Classify this please doubting myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
afternoon

Came across the beaut in the picture today keeping in mind it terminates below 2 meters into neighbours garden I’ve turned it off (AR). At absolute best dimension it’s 270 mm away. Landlord is kicking off at me saying they had British Gas say it’s ok.
I’m standing my ground because on a couple of occasions when the wind changed the old flue rattled and you could see pocs floating past the end of it.

7B6BC6D8-873B-444E-9398-6EAFC5F21DC1.jpeg

6583BF53-2E01-4B05-80FD-6D8DF62A2DEA.jpeg

Ar

I ARd it. Funnily enough I’ve just spoken to said British gas engineer who turns out to be the LLs son and laughably he completely agrees with me and says his dads a cock. He’s never seen the boiler

So now, when it suits, BG guys are the fonts of all knowledge. As opposed to being the Devils spawn?

NCS
or ID.

But why waste so much time in filling out paperwork and arguing? A half brick and a small tub of sand and cement. Sorted.

Last edited:

Reply to Classify this please doubting myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
D
I’m sorry this is long but I need to lay down the facts. I’ve been in my house for 30 years. Prior to my ownership land to the side of the house...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock