Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Checking the fan on a Greenstar HE 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, bit of assistance if possible.
I'm in the process of investigating a C1 error ( low fan speed ) but don't want to fork out for replacement fan, only to find out its the control board at fault. ( both of which are feasible )

5 pin connector --- Blu - White -Br -P - Blk ----
I'm getting 240v up to pin one on the fan.

Buzzing them out across the fan itself, I'm getting O/C between pins 1 and 2, and then 3, 4 and 5, range from 0.8 to 2.3 ( for different speeds )
I can't remember what resitance readings I should be getting across the fan.

Its also possible that the PCB is blown, there has been quite a few power cuts and surges to his supply, and I know those boards REALLY don't like that.

Anybody dealt with this in the past ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Checking the fan on a Greenstar HE 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock