Discuss Cheap plumbers from EU countries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've had basin fitted from an Egyptian plumber from Italy. He was cheap. He fixed the basin to the wall with putty like material (no bolt/nut into the wall). He fitted isolating valves (with compression joints) on plastic pipes without the insertion white hardening cylinders at the end. He never used ptft tape on any thread. He said white cylindrical hardeners and ptft taps are not necessary. Has he got a point?

20190624_165534.jpg

Yes I do. There is no other explanation. The only other place a sight like that exists is area 51.
That's why it's been top secret for so long, they cannot work out how to recreate it.
There is an undiscovered flushing bog just like this under one of the pyramids ...this guy
was the contractor ...he has been on the planet Zog for few
1000 years but came back recently in his 2cv rocket landed on the beach at Formby and came in the Kings Arms he was the
fella that told me all about Sqube years ago, off now to change the spark plugs with him.
Rob Foster

You know, what truly depresses me is that the op has the front to post this in some form of, 'OMG I was ripped off' way.

Does anyone with even a modicum of intelligence expect a great job for the price of peanut shells?

Reply to Cheap plumbers from EU countries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock