Search the forum,

Discuss Changing switchmaster 400 for lifestyle lp241 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - I currently have a switchmaster 400 connected to a back boiler and hw cylinder. The controls are " timed/off/constant" and "water or heating & hot water"

How do I wire-up the lp241 as there are only 2 black wires on the existing set up ? When I use terminals 3 & 4 the hot water fires up, but when I select the central heating, the pump comes on but the boiler doesn't fire up !

I can't seem to find any information on the lp241 and can't get my head around the wiring diagrams online

There is NO thermostatic control on the system other than trvs

Thanks Steve, but I've got it wired on 3 & 4 as per the table. When I select heating only, the boiler doesn't fire, but the pump comes on ?

Cancel That ! All sorted - changed the pin at the back, as it was set for a pumped system - all working ! Many thanks, Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing switchmaster 400 for lifestyle lp241 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock