Currently reading:
Central Heating will not turn off - Ideal Esprit 2

Discuss Central Heating will not turn off - Ideal Esprit 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazwalsh

HI guys, got a bit of a problem with a boiler in one of my rental houses. Its an ideal Esprit 2 and works perfect apart from one niggle where the central heating will not turn off. Its got an ISAR control panel fitted to it rather than the digital panel normally fitted to the Esprit 2 so here's where i think the problem lies. The panel works fine but you can only switch the central heating to minimum via the manual knob not off completely. This was fitted by some muppet of an engineer whilst i was away on holiday and returned to find he had swapped it over claiming the control panel was kaput.

I haven't been able to find a new control panel for the Esprit 2 for love nor money, and at present the tenant is having to turn the electric off to the boiler to turn off the heating, obviously not ideal (no pun intended). Is there anywhere i can get an Esprit 2 control panel from?

Any help is appreciated, many thanks

Darren

Do you know the part number for it and have you thought about getting the old one repaired.

Got it sorted today thanks, some nerd at PTS worked out it used the programmer off the ISAR HE + and i just plugged it in and away it went no bother. I'm 112 quid lighter though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating will not turn off - Ideal Esprit 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock