Discuss CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1- Initial ACS gas assesments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read THE QUESTION?? haha

Wondered who would think it is ok to swear on the forums first....you have run the prize...this is not allowed. !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point actually. I've you're stuck at any point working on an appliance RTM! It's what they're there for and the assessor will be happy to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yh tru, and yep wneva i am in doubt i always read the MI even just to look suming up on how 2 do it, cheers for the info though.

There's nothing left to tell you. Get your head in your books, it's the only thing you can do to prepare.

how was it?, theory and practical, what did you have to do?, thanks for the reply btw, very much appreciated

same as last 2 really

theory is all multiple choice open book, get used to knowing where to look

practical, take your time and listen, have literature to hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1- Initial ACS gas assesments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock