Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Engineer Portfolio completion in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I have completed my Domestic Gas Engineer foundation training. Unfortunately, the opportunity they don't not offer portfolio completion.
I live in Reading Berkshire. I don't mind to travel around my Reading area to complete my portfolio. Bracknell, Maidenhead, Basingstoke these are close by.

I'm just wondering if there's a certified gas engineer who can help me build the portfolio for the ACS exam.
I have no experience with gas, except for those one year at college. On the other hand, I have extensive experience in DIY for over 18 years. During the course and currently, I am working as a part-time handyman.
I will highly appreciate any given opportunity or advice on where I can find it.
I will greatly appreciate every opportunity or advice I provide about where I can find it.
Thank you in advance

Reply to Gas Engineer Portfolio completion in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock