Search the forum,

Discuss Building/Plumbing Companies in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Questions in the thread title really. Does anyone have any contact details for any companies in London that are looking for plumbers/heating engineers. We have had enough of the northeast and actually have just completed what little work we have. Basically help us haha

Cheers

Dan

need to do some research into London companies me thinks :) start with google

And why London? The streets aren't really paved with gold there!

Rant time.
1. if poster cameon saying I have been researching companies around the London area and am looking at writing to the following..............
2. Can any one let me have an opinion as to whether an of them should be avoided or better still are really good.

I might show a bit of interest in the post and offer decent advice. However too many just want an instant answer, lazy beggars, get off your bum and do some research properly, you might learn something and benefit from it!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant over :)

2016-01-06-21-29-37-2081444243.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Building/Plumbing Companies in London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock