Discuss British Gas Vs Working For Yourself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of my jobs are coming from customers coming out from BG ,as to expansive and bg want 800 to power flush plus 300 for magnaclean and 3000 to fit glow worm or ideal combi-combi boiler change and gas upgrade ! one customer i had it had gas leak on gas hob isolating valve and they quoted him 800 for new gas run ! took me 10min to fined gas leak and all i did is tight up the loosen nut (dont know how it got loosen up ) but hey chrged the man 50 and he gave me 20 as tip :)

the over the top set up they got is terrible also ,,,,stuff like risk assesment forms to blow your nose forms to fill in if your removing pipes with the old horse hair stuff cant remember what its called.
P.P.E. YOUR REQUIRED TO WEAR THE CUSTOMER THINKS THey have sent some nut job to install there boiler.
Then you get the managers who think they know it all done there tiime as a gas fitter dont understand plumbing systems but think they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Vs Working For Yourself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock