Discuss British Gas Homecare phone number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shapla4u4u1

British Gas Homecare is a service which is offered to the organisation’s customers at an affordable price. Clients may choose from several options which provide them with everything from basic boiler care to complete central heating. If you have any issues with plumbing a qualified technician will travel to you and offer assistance whenever you use the British Gas Homecare contact number. By getting in touch with customer service representatives immediately via the British Gas Homecare phone number, you can have your problems resolved quickly. For more please visit :nono:.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Be Warned.

This is a pretty cynical troll. The web address, now deleted, isn't BG's.

If you want to take out a homecare policy with bg then contact them via the bg website.

Obviously we'd prefer you to use a local trader.

Anyway, this troll. Indian.

And one of hundreds we've annihilated over the last year or so.

These are his ip details.

General IP Information

IP: 119.30.39.114
Decimal: 1998464882
Hostname: 119.30.39.114
ISP: Grameenphone Ltd.
Organization: Grameenphone Ltd.
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Blacklist:
Geolocation Information

State/Region: Dhaka
City: Dhaka
Latitude: 23.7231**(23° 43′ 23.16″ N)
Longitude: 90.4086**(90° 24′ 30.96″ E)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas Homecare phone number in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock