Currently reading:
boiler switching on while off

Discuss boiler switching on while off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

austringer

Hi a Complete Novice here so Please be Patient,Our Ariston microgenus 27mffi,The last day or so,has suddenly started to switch its self on,and the fume sensor l.e.d light starts flashing,,I was told to pull the wall plug out and leave for a few minuites,as its reason was something to do with (by passing the Chip) it works for some times hours at a time,but then you hear the boiler suddenly switching its self on,and the Water heating up,Please Helppppp

Hi Toddyplumb,No I know that it isnt that,been mild where we are for ages,but Thanks anyway,Many Thanks Gasman,I shall put your idea,into sorting it out,Thanks again both,

I fixed a similar problem on the same boiler a few weeks ago. Phoned ariston tech and explained problem. Turned out to be a faulty air pressure switch. 15 quid from local supplier.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Just had a new Chip Fitted,hopefully thats it,otherwiser the Board that was fitted a few months ago has gone faulty,and they will change that,so fingers X,Many Thanks to all for their support and help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler switching on while off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock