Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler noise with link to sound in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

U

Uzible

Hi,

We've been having this noise on our Valliant combi boiler for a while, 1/2 years+ (link below). Unsure what it might be, perhaps nothing to worry about. Does anyone know what it might be and if it's anything to be concerned about?

Link: SndUp | Post info - http://sndup.net/dj3t

I've tried calling someone out but they haven't been able to identify because the sound isn't all the time.

• It doesn't always happen, maybe once a day or more. 2 judder noises with a 15 second pause then continues.
  • When it does happen the boiler is not in use, so it's very noticeable because it's quiet.
  • There might be a pattern that it happens usually after we've had a shower/bath.

Would appreciate your help.

Reply to Boiler noise with link to sound in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock