Discuss Best light commercial scale prevention? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Osp

I’ve had a query from a small sports facility in London. They have half a dozen or so showers in pretty frequent use and suffer from lime scale problems. At present they just keep on replacing the blocked shower heads.

What kind of prevention system works in a small commercial setup like this - electronic, polyphosphate or must it be ion exchange? It’s not a problem I come across as my patch has fairly soft water.

Meanwhile, can you recommend a product that would allow them to de-scale and re-use the shower heads rather than replace them?

TIA

Speak to a softener company. They will be able to advise better.

When specing for a large job like this. You need to make sure you giving the client the right peice of kit then you will be liable for the upgrade etc

Check out Aquabion. The distributer is James Ridout. There's no maintenance, much cheaper and easy to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best light commercial scale prevention? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock