Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss BEESTON HEATING - BERKELEY 100 kW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gastom

Hello all,
Beeston Berkeley with 100 kW output. Lately, the pilot light keeps going out at irregular intervals. I replaced the t/c. Pilot light is still lossed. We keep lighting it and it fails again after a few days.
Apparently, the pilot is on max. gas supply to ascertain a strong flame.
Could it be blown out by strong wind? The boiler is located in a boiler room in the basement of the building. Combustion air is delivered via a 0.5 sqm former coal shut opening.
Is it possible to fit a modern electric spark operated ignition system to replace the excisting pilot light?
Please let me have any suggestions on how to keep this 25-year old boiler going ?

Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards, Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BEESTON HEATING - BERKELEY 100 kW in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock