Discuss Been offered an interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyup. Nah it's a really forward thinking organisation to be honest. From my point of view they are looking to move me up into middle management within a couple of years. The guy who is my boss is sound :) That was the most important thing for me tbh, don't want to work for a tool!

@ShaunCorbs, we've got to have that discussion. Got about 2 months of work till I can wrap things up neatly with the business tbh so I think that's going to be the timeline.

Big decision, best of luck with it though. Sounds like you have thought it out well enough, a nice gesture to get the lad that works for you an interview too I am sure he will really appreciate that.

Yeah I am fiercely loyal to people who are loyal to me. He's been a constant in the business doing really well for the last 2 years and he deserves it! Got him a nice engraved set of Bahco adjustables for when he finishes his apprenticeship next month too :)

Very happy for you Croft....like the idea of the Bahcos.....pm me for the correct spelling of my name etc lol...seriously I wish you well for the future and make sure you tune in here regularly....regards Turnpin:)

Very happy for you Croft....like the idea of the Bahcos...pm me for the correct spelling of my name etc lol...seriously I wish you well for the future and make sure you tune in here regularly....regards Turnpin:)

Won't be going anywhere! Been on here for about 8 years now it's like a second home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Been offered an interview in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back