Discuss bayonet location in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

desijas

Hello all,

Can a gas cooker bayonet be fitted inside a cupboard next to the cooker or does it need to be exposed behind the gas cooker so that the flexible hose can hang in a easy “U” ?

Customer wants the have the cooker flush with the side units but the bayonet sticks out from the wall. The only other option would be to install it inside the cupboard to allow the cooker to be flush with the other units.

fit a side on back plate (check BES online and you will see what i mean) with the bayonet slightly angled to allow the hose to be disconnected, the MI should give a suitable position to allow access and the cooker to slide back in line with the worktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bayonet location in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock