Discuss baxi installer?....... maybe not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, fitted approx 4 new neta tec's this year. As I liked the duo tec I thought I'd carry on the tradition and try them, I've read posts and imputed my take on them... overall, I like them. But now I've just had a call from second gas valve failure,( which was fitted approx 3 months ago) With very little chance of having an engineer come out tomorrow or Saturday, I can say don't bother! At least until they sort their mess out. How about telling your loyal customer that on your last job before the holidays. Nice!

i did warn about the neta tec i was privileged enough to look at one before launch,i did say to stick with a duotec 1 or heatmax/promax these are tried and trusted the trouble with BAXI is they launched the 105 after the bahamha disaster ,the 105 was TBH the best combi ever made,(they did mess it up with the instant version though imho)then they launched the duotec 1 another good boiler but suffers certain faults then they commit professorial suicide by launching the netatec a plastic disaster IMHO,and compound it by tarnishing the duotecs good name

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny you say that gas man, but as the sh@t hits the fan with the old baxi's. You were the first person I thought of. Bloody gas man right again! Lol

i did warn about the neta tec i was privileged enough to look at one before launch,i did say to stick with a duotec 1 or heatmax/promax these are tried and trusted the trouble with BAXI is they launched the 105 after the bahamha disaster ,the 105 was TBH the best combi ever made,(they did mess it up with the instant version though imho)then they launched the duotec 1 another good boiler but suffers certain faults then they commit professorial suicide by launching the netatec a plastic disaster IMHO,and compound it by tarnishing the duotecs good name
AGreed, the 105 is the best I've ever worked on. No question about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi installer?....... maybe not in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock