Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian10261

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fitted the latest Baxi Doutec today, all went well til fitting the discharge pipe and filling loop, the discharge pipe tail is far too close to the filling loop attachment point on the return valve. So much so that the standard pipe supplied with the boiler would not fit, no ifs no buts just no way it would fit. Got round it in the end using an end feed bent tap connector and that literally only just did the job. Wondering if anyone else has had the same problem?

Yeh, done a good few of them without any problems, always makes me wonder why when somethings pretty much bang on they go and change it and screw it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock