Discuss back boiler probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevieboy33

My back boiler seams to fire up ok but when it starts burning after a minute or so just switches off,then starts the process again.Ive been told it could be a pump issue could anyone tell me if this is the case? any input would be grateful.Also if it is the pump were would it be located its not in the cylinder cupboard,and ive got laminate flooring all through the house? pls help

Hello Steve, the advice will probably be to call someone qualified to sort the problem.
However, is the hot water gravity fed or fully pumped? ( how many pipes come of the boiler?)
is the floor wooden? then the pump will probably be located under the floor near to the back boiler.

three places ,in a boxing at one side of the chimney breast, under the floor near the boxing or near the cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to back boiler probs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock