Discuss Are "we" (plumbers) tight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the domain name www.coventryplumbingandheating.co.uk
At the moment the site is down as I'm improving it.
However, it is SERPS PAGE 1 on Google for a great many search entries.The site is only online for someone with Gas Safe based in the Coventry area to take on my nipper. I will then load all their relevant information to this website. I can assure you that I daily knock back, or rather forward, work on to plumbers and gas engineers who do not even know where their work is coming from.I have to as , as yet, I've not succeeded in procuring the plumber/gas engineer needed.
WEBSITES WORK, and when done right,work bigtime.

He thing I've realised is that Google doesn't produce great quality leads really. Chances are they will be getting lots of quotes, all from competitors on Google. I got on the first page for our city and you could tell a Google lead before you had asked where they heard about you. There spiel started with 'how much will it be too ....'

He thing I've realised is that Google doesn't produce great quality leads really. Chances are they will be getting lots of quotes, all from competitors on Google. I got on the first page for our city and you could tell a Google lead before you had asked where they heard about you. There spiel started with 'how much will it be too ....'

From the web lead,arrange to go round and then give them a quote, a face and pleasant knowledgeable manner always help, sometimes the lower quoted price isn't always king.
No real difference from a yellow pages ad or and ad from anywhere else.
It's just another more powerful arrow in your quiver.
One not to be underestimated, especially with the way most are using their mobile phones to access information.

got my website via a friend for the cost of installing a couple of rads, isnt bad, bigger than most and he will update again for a few beers. I do pay 130 a month for a couple of local advertising mags EX33 Magazine and church mags. Also put my name in any freesite I see brwosing around, one such site bought in £240 last week at no cost to me. you got vto remember customers arent loyal, they come and go, especially if your busy and cant make it to them in the next 10 mins, I lost one today for that reason but I was at a new customer and got a combi swap by turning up and she saw me in my EX33 mag I use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Are "we" (plumbers) tight? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back