Discuss Aqualisa Ilux Issue with Date Cable in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robertostovelly

HI I have had a small extension to my bathroom which meant the shower was moved a small distance from where it was located/ My builder when taking down the shower managed to break the data cable at the shower control end. I have managed to reinsert the cable which houses the 6 smaller cables (Green, Red, Blue, Black, White and Yellow) however I need to solder these back onto the correct pins so the connection works when pushed together with the other end of the data cable that runs to the mixer unit in the loft. Does anyone know which colour goes where so I can fix this.

Aqualisa have not been very helpful as they want to sell me a new shower control unit - I am happy that I will invalidate the warranty etc but I can get an electician to fix this problem if I know where the different wires go.

Help please.

Rob

No sorry guys this is the cable from the shower control unit not the cable from the unit in the loft which I agree you can buy a new cable but my break happened at the other end and so you can not buy a new cable to replace that part. Any one know which order the 6 wires go in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aqualisa Ilux Issue with Date Cable in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock