Discuss apprentice getting stuck in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

my lad proving he is a worthy edition too the team,getting stuck in along side dad with the demolition hammer and rucking out the mud,he was a little worker today,cracked on with the job:yesnod: IMG_20150901_133551423[1].jpg

blocked drain???

Looks far too clean to have been working hard ??
He not just dropped his mobile phone mid text ???
[emoji12]

Do I detect a little bonus coming his way next payday then......he won't get that experience in a classroom either will he ....lol regards Turnpin:smile5:

Should of held him down there by his legs for the full effect, those zip ties for why the glue dries ?

Good drill that GM, I've had my AVT for years without a major problem.

What's he doing digging a back inlet gully out and replacing with a long radius bend?

You can't beat hands on experience!!! Priceless :) I love getting dirty on jobs - preferably not dirty with excrement though!

So your dad was getting stuck in, your lad was getting stuck in and you were taking photos
You got the makings of a good boss by the looks of things...delegate...delegate...delegate:coolgleamA:

So your dad was getting stuck in, your lad was getting stuck in and you were taking photos
You got the makings of a good boss by the looks of things...delegate...delegate...delegate:coolgleamA:

not quite,me and the lad mainly done the ruck out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to apprentice getting stuck in in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back