Discuss Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally like any f&£!&g boilers or plumbing AT ALL , just the money I earn from it

Safe,

I was like you when I was young, I wanted to be a brain surgeon, my mum said " your not!!! , you'll get a proper job, be a plumber" and here I am with you motley lot.... Jeez if only she had listened to me.:boat: Safe, I think you are having us on, you love been in the trenches with the lads, having said that I think your photo does have a smack of someone who is going places, a cut above the rest, having said that I don't know any plumbing friends who are rolling in it, money I mean!!!

BTW if you don't smell like a plumber when you get home at night your not a real plumber...heeeee :wub: you have a miserable day Gas.

Tony

Safe,

I was like you when I was young, I wanted to be a brain surgeon, my mum said " your not!!! , you'll get a proper job, be a plumber" and here I am with you motley lot.... Jeez if only she had listened to me.:boat: Safe, I think you are having us on, you love been in the trenches with the lads, having said that I think your photo does have a smack of someone who is going places, a cut above the rest, having said that I don't know any plumbing friends who are rolling in it, money I mean!!!

BTW if you don't smell like a plumber when you get home at night your not a real plumber...heeeee :wub: you have a miserable day Gas.

Tony

I often wish I'd listened to my mother...........

Alright guys . I dont mind the worcesters . Fit all kinds and tbo prefer them. But i also like the valliants aswell and baxi. There is only makes that i dislike i.e ferroli ravenheat and alpha. There are a lot if makes i havent had the pleasure of working with like viessman. But on a whole i really like the worcesters. I hope im not setting myself up for abuse. ( ermi). Ive just put my chainmail on incase

Alright guys . I dont mind the worcesters . Fit all kinds and tbo prefer them. But i also like the valliants aswell and baxi. There is only makes that i dislike i.e ferroli ravenheat and alpha. There are a lot if makes i havent had the pleasure of working with like viessman. But on a whole i really like the worcesters. I hope im not setting myself up for abuse. ( ermi). Ive just put my chainmail on incase

I can't promise you wont get any abuse, what about room temperature control, what do you do there, I love marsbars and milkyway you can eat them between meals and not spoil your appetite, another load of old tosh. Kris you are far enough up North not to worry any of us. And what makes you think that Ermi would ever pick on a Scot, he nearly is one.

I was just kidding happy. Usually room control i use the dt10 rf wireless on combi and the same with the system boilers i use the wireless programmable room stat. But have to use diverter instead of motorised.

I just use a fire spring for thermal control - Geordies have the hottest houses ever. Does the room stat go up to 45c?

Areet ermi 32°

I live in argyle and live on toads and frogs. I would love a Worcester green-star in my house !

Everyone will have this need for GAS soon as Russia will turn gas off

Thanks for that Safe, just when I thought I was in for a nice Friday you go and spoil it, I am out hugging trees today with a chainsaw, lots a trees in Scotland and the we are coming for them... always with those negative ways..:74:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one happy . I hope your wrong safegas as weve only recently recieved gas in scotland last week . We still use copper baths , coal fires with backboilers and coal fires in bedrooms. It would be a shame to go back to this eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Any Worcester Bosch installers on here? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock