Search the forum,

Discuss Anon V2 calibration rant ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumbdoctor

as if they dont pull our pants down when purchasing them and again for calibration mine has now been with them for over 3 weeks anyone else had this problem when sending there fga to be calibrated with anton ?

I am thinking about buying one, the v2kit3, (think thats whats its called) would you recomend them? What are the callinration costs / service costs like? Cheers

the kit its self imo is the best about, but i dont know if i have been unlucky just seems a long ime to wait to get it back, 55 plus vat for a normal calibration but at year 2 and year 3 its more im on year 3 so it needs all sensors done its about 150 quid

Not to bad i surpose after 3years but it is a long time to wait isnt it, have you got the kit 3 with all the extra probes and printer, thats what im looking at just weighing up weather its worth buying it all or just go for the kit 2

Better than Kane..my 250 went this year & I was £294.00 lighter after filter changes, calibration & courier costs :censored:

i got the kit 2 if im honest i didn see the point of paying the extra unless you do a lot of cookers ?

I dont realy do alot of cookers but i do alot of landlords gas safety certs and recently they all seem to have very old free standing cookers and grills so i think it would bennifit me on those jobs

Sent mine to Anton last year and they lost it !!!! Spent 4 weeks in the middle of the big freeze with no fga. They made all sorts of excuses for 3- weeks before admitting that they had lost it. To be fair, in the end they sent me a new one.

sent my anton to jmw ltd cost £55 plus vat plus paid there postage £12 just incase it got lost was back with me in 4 days brill service spoke to a lady called sarah she was really helpfull and foned me when needed

I got a shock, after 1 year of use. I don't use it As much as other guys might either. It came in shy of 150 after they told me oxygen sensor or something will need done soon. It's one of those things you don't consider in your over heads either

i use poole calibration this is third year for my anton and they are always pretty good. worked out the cost of calibration between the kane and the anton and the kane works out cheaper over the long term,cant remember the numbers i lost the paper i had it written on but it was quite a lot cheaper to maintain. the new kane 455 sensors last longer i believe. havent used the kane so not sure how it compares but the sprint is a good unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anon V2 calibration rant ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock