Discuss An interesting condensing flue - would appreciate comments of any kind in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4760.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: Vee
:D

No No No and more No

Totally wrong

A fitter who should who should know better!

This is the second attempt. The first looked very tidy but the pipe was half way under the walkway and dripped on us as we walked in and out of the building. We made comment to the managing agent who asked the guy to come back out and this is what we have.

The owner of the property has yet to see this delightful 'structure'

I have laughed soooooo much over this I thought I'd post it to give you all a laugh on a dreary snowy day!

OMG.....................
I'm flabbergasted by this. Was the fitter qualified? or blind/plain stupid.
Management agent needs to throw him off the balcony...................

That's the trouble with those flue extension kits...you only get three elbows.

Thats no excuse bud the boiler should not even be in that position it still needs to be fitted to manufacturers instructions and the regs and its definitely not, plumekits are not intended to be used in this situation its just bad workmanship and understanding it is so easy to have done a better job without a plume kit very poor. Kop

#King of pipes

When you say the boiler should not be in that position are you talking about the boiler or the boiler flue?

In terms of the boiler itself we live in a grade 2 listed building and the rules and regulations of the building end at the exterior wall and not the balconies and walkways.

I live on the top floor and was fortunate enough to be able to obtain permission to put my boiler into the loft and take my flue The roof.

The apartments directly under me have no option but to have the boiler in the location to which they are currently or go electric. But they don't have they space for a hot water tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to An interesting condensing flue - would appreciate comments of any kind in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back