Search the forum,

Discuss Alpha CD28X no lights or power. (combi) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allgoode

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
Just a bit of advice re this boiler.
Customer called to say no lights or operation at all in any mode.
Visited about 8pm on way back from other work and tested. power coming through to boiler but iaw instructions checking with multimeter nothing on the pins which led me to diagnose the PCB was gone.
There is no service coverage down here in Cornwall & boiler has broken before, previously under warranty and customer had issues getting coverage.
Is there something I have missed as was knackered when running through checks after long day.
Customer has indicated wants to discuss options so poss may go down route of new boiler sooner than later,
Thanks,
Andy

Was gonna say fast blow. It's then a case of what caused it to blow though

There's a couple of fast blow fuses on the PCB, normally the fan or divertor motors will cause the fuses to blow!

Last one of these I had diverter was letting water theough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CD28X no lights or power. (combi) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock